Friday, May 11, 2012

Making New Friends

Rosalie has been busy coming up with a pattern for a little outfit.
I really appreciate this because I feel like I have been so busy with school coming to a close, I just haven't had much spare time.  ( just 2 weeks left of school!!)

She mailed me a rough demo to give me an idea of what she is working on, and I think she is doing wonderful!
Especially since she only had the pictures on my blog to go off of to see what Moroni's outfit looks like.

 Here it is side by side Moroni's outfit.
(Flower pattern material is just for the purpose of coming up with the pattern, it is not going to be the final material.  Ü)

I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people coming into my life because of this project I've started.
It really makes me happy!

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! You got it a whole day early!!! I am so glad it's about the same size! That helps me tremendously! I am glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great Sara!! That will be perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete