Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lots of Boxes

Look what came in the mail today!!!

How awesome!
19 shoe boxes sent from Karli in Utah.
They are a great size, and very sturdy.
I look forward to covering them and making them into beautiful memory boxes.


I am humbled by the kindness of strangers.  Karli sent me these boxes without hesitation.

I have made another new friend, Rosalie, that is working on making a little boy outfit pattern for me.  I am so excited to see what she has come up with!

Others have sent me money via paypal.  Patrice, in Utah, sent me a donation in honor of her sons best friend who died in a car accident.  She is doing something amazing as well.  Once a month, on the 3rd, she finds some kind of service she can do to honor the memory of Jose.  On May 3, she chose to give to my project.  You can read about the accident here, and what Partice's son has done in honor of Jose here.
 
I really cannot say thank you enough to everyone that is helping me along the way with this project!  Strangers, family and friends... all coming together serve others.  It is truly beautiful!

1 comment: