Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Still working

I have felt like this project has been placed on the back burner for a bit of time.
School is almost out for the year, and I have been busy with wrapping up another wonderful year teaching Kindergarten.
It is very exciting.

So, I haven't been able to work as much on this project, but it always seems to be on my mind.
I keep hearing stories of others who have experienced loss, and it continues to remind me how important this work is!
 I really hope to bring a small amount of comfort to someone who experiences one of the hardest moments of their life.

********************************

I stayed up way too late last night tracing and cutting out diapers.
I didn't make it to bed until almost midnight.
I kept telling myself... 5 more minutes, then I'll quit.
But, I just couldn't quit until I cut out all the patterns I had traced.
I watched "The Time Traveler's Wife" while I worked.
So, besides staying up way too late, it was a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way! I think about this often and as soon as I sit down to work, the baby cries or something else happens. ARGH! I haven't forgotten, I promise!

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete