Friday, May 9, 2014

In honor of my angel babies

Life has been busy.
Things have been a little slow lately, as far as making donations.
I didn't get the chance to make any hospital donations for Moroni's 2nd birth-day.
Yesterday was Nicholas' 12th birth-day.

I went through my things and found that I actually have a lot more to donate then I thought.
I hope to make it to the hospital tomorrow to donate these beautiful items!

Here is what will be donated to Mountain View Hospital:

5 large girl diapers
3 small girl diapers

5 large boy diapers
3 small boy diapers

7 hats of varying sizes
1 set of girl booties
The 5 hats in the background came from my friend DeeDee Quigg.
She crocheted them, as well as the booties.
The two hats up front came from my sister Steph.
They were hats given to her for two of her babies when they were born at the hospital.

Up close of booties

9 beautiful quits made by my sister Emily!
4 small
5 big
I LOVE the minky fabric!
So, soft!!!

The small ones are about 14 in. X 14 in.





The big ones are about 18 in. X 18 in.





6 memory boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment