Friday, February 15, 2013

I've been thinking

I have been absent for far too long.  My life has been crazy busy.

I have hated that I haven't been able to devote more time to my project.  And I am so thankful for others who continue to work that brings comfort to those in their moment of loss.

We are a week and a day away from the one year mark of losing Moroni.  I have such mixed feelings.  Sometimes I feel like my crazy life hasn't really allowed me time to grieve.  I feel sad, angry, guilty, emotional.

Sad that my baby is gone.
Angry that I didn't get more time with him.
Feeling guilty that we didn't get him a place to rest in the earth.  That is my biggest regret.  I wish we had buried him!

I am planning to make a donation to a local hospital in honor of Moroni on his birth-day February 23.  I hope and pray that others can find comfort in their loss!

2 comments:

  1. Always praying for you! I sure hope on the 23rd you find a bit of peace! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have the same regret. I wish I could have taken the little cup that contained my baby and brought it home. I wish he could have rested next to his cousin Nichlas. I will be thinking of you on the 23rd.

    ReplyDelete