Sunday, July 22, 2012

Another Service Project Event

Summer is slowing slipping away, and I am getting anxious to get another hospital donation put together.
I have scheduled my church building again to get people together to create items to be donated.


So, mark your calendars!
It will be August 11 from 12:30-2:30.
Open house style, so come for all or some.
I think it would be fun to have a donation put together for my birthday, August 16.
We will be at 1155 East First Street.
 If you will be able to come, I would love to know so I can plan accordingly.  Ü
 
My main focus is going to be the teeny tears diapers.
Please feel free to bring anything you might be working on.
Any and all items will be accepted to be donated, and greatly appreciated!
 
Just 3 weeks away!

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo!! I will send up as many Moroni outfits as I can! Wish I could be there in person! Much love hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rose!!! That will be so wonderful! Loves!!

    ReplyDelete