Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Memory Box

 This is the memory box I put together for my cousin,
in memory of her angel baby that they named Hope.

Beautiful dress and bow made by my dear friend Rose.

I attached the bow to a hat.

An angel pin

Teeny tears diaper
Kind of hard to tell from this picture, but it is itty bitty!

Mother-daughter matching bracelets.
Package in a beautiful baggie
Small quilt

Beautiful memory box

All items laid out
 

All items boxed up

I am thankful for the opportunity I had to put this together for her,
and I am thankful to know that it has brought her some comfort during this hard time.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I love that they named her Hope! I will call the dress pattern Molly's Hope! You did a GREAT job! I am happy I could help! I sure hope she feels a bit of peace when she receives it! Much love to you both!

    ReplyDelete