Thursday, July 5, 2012

Working on Something Special

One of my cousins lost her baby at the same point in her pregnancy as I was when I lost Moroni (about 17 weeks).

She had a baby girl.
She has been blessed with two sweet sons already, but to lose a baby girl is devastating.

I don't know all the details, but from what I understand, she was at a hospital that wasn't especially supportive.
She doesn't have any keepsakes to remind her that her baby was real.

I asked her if she would like to have something, and she said she would.
I am honored to do something so special and sacred for her.

I have been working on putting together a memory box.
I am feeling somewhat emotional about the whole thing.
 My heart is really broken for her, and I pray that the small tokens I send her can bring her comfort in some way.

2 comments:

  1. THAT is horrible! I can't believe they didn't help her! Do you want me to make a dress for her? I can do it tomorrow and ship it to you! I have been working on adapting Moroni's pattern for a dress anyway. Call me and let me know.

    Thinking of you and praying for you always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when you get the dress! I can't wait for you to see it! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete