Thursday, April 12, 2012

Teeny Tears Blog

You may not know what I am talking about when I talk about the tiny diapers.  So, until I can get my blog more organized, take a look over here to see how amazing these teeny tears diapers are.  This is what I want to make in honor of Nicholas' birth-day.

How can you help?
You can make diapers and donate them to your own hospital of choice.
You can make diapers and donate them to me to donate to the hospital of my choice.
You can buy fabric and safety pins and donate them to me.
You can donate money to buy fabric and safety pins.
You can buy fabric, iron it, cut it, and donate it to me to sew into tiny diapers.
You can keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen these at Madison or Mountain view. They are adorable and a great idea for grieving parents. They would be beautiful and precious on babies and then placed in memory boxes.

    ReplyDelete